Midtown Centre is a high quality, attractive and modern commercial building that is setting Australia’s new benchmark for asset re-purposing.
Midtown Centre will deliver 46,000sqm of A-Grade office accommodation with some of the largest floorplates in the Brisbane CBD. It will be the new Brisbane headquarters for Rio Tinto, who are set to occupy 20,000sqm of skyrise floors in 2021.
The building will provide tenants with unprecedented levels of amenity including an 800sqm skygarden on level 20 and naturally ventilated atriums that provide direct access to fresh air.
Midtown Centre is centrally located within the Brisbane CBD, in an established commercial precinct close to abundant retail, parkland amenity and major public transport nodes, most notably the new Albert Street Cross River Rail Station to be completed in 2024.
Internationally acclaimed Fender Katsalidis Architects have developed an inspired transformation of the existing buildings, which through a complete refurbishment and repositioning will deliver 46,000sqm of PCA A-Grade office accommodation.
The modern building design supports health and wellbeing through features such as external terraces, mixed mode atria and collaborative environments.
Midtown Centre is significantly pre-committed with completion set for mid 2021.
- Strategically located in the centre of the Brisbane CBD, set to capitalise on several major infrastructure and private investment projects including the new Queens Wharf Precinct redevelopment
- 46,000sqm of PCA A-Grade office space delivered in a period of low supply
- Some of the largest floorplates in the Brisbane market (1,800 – 2,500sqm)
- One of Brisbane’s largest end-of-trip facilities with 800 lockers, 560 bikes and 56 showers
- A new city laneway will be created with activated F&B retail and dedicated lobbies on Charlotte and Mary Streets for the separate lift rises
- 231% more environmentally friendly through adaptive reuse of the structure, compared with a demolish and new build approach
Brisbane | OFFICE
155 Charlotte Street and 150 Mary Street, Brisbane QLD
Centrally located in the Midtown Precinct of the Brisbane CBD surrounded by a diverse mix of commercial office, retail, hotel and residential uses