309-321 Kent Street is two adjoining quality office buildings in the Sydney CBD, situated on 5,582sqm of land with dual street frontages on Kent & Sussex Streets and 467 car parks over five basement levels.
Strategically located in the tightly held western core of the Sydney CBD, 250 metres from Martin Place and 150 metres from the newly re-developed Wynyard Station.
The Property has 47,650sqm of NLA over a 17 level and 21 level towers, with large flexible floor plates, abundant natural light and uninterrupted views to the west and northwest across Barangaroo, Darling Harbour and the Pyrmont Bridge.
The Property has a diversified tenancy profile with key tenants including the NSW Government, MYOB, realestate.com and Stan.
- Defendable and reliable income with capacity to increase rents given under-rented vs. market
- Strategically located 250 metres from Martin Place and 150 metres from the newly re-developed Wynyard Station
- Substantial refurbishment in 2019, large flexible floor plates, abundant natural light and uninterrupted views
- High quality environmental credentials, 5-star & 5.5-star NABERS Energy ratings for 309 and 321 respectively
- Co-owned by one of Australia’s leading fully integrated real estate groups, Dexus