No1 ANZAC Square
No1 ANZAC Square is one of the most significant land holdings in the heart of the Brisbane CBD, providing reliable, defendable income with specific value add opportunities.
No1 ANZAC Square comprises three office buildings on a single title with a shared ground floor lobby and basement car parking. The property provides over 52,000sqm of net lettable area anchored predominantly by government and blue chip tenants.
The property is centrally located on a 5,500sqm site on Anzac Square, directly opposite Central Train Station and adjoins the Brisbane Golden Triangle office precinct and Queen Street Mall. There is a strong mix of surrounding retail, public transport and parkland amenity for tenants, ensuring the buildings will always remain highly sought after.
A A$25 million lobby transformation was completed in 2021, which has created a seamless precinct with an identity; rebranded to No1 ANZAC Square.
The works transformed the lobbies with an impressive glass atrium entryway. Across the precinct, spanning half-a-hectare, more than 6,000 plants were included with two mature trees, 180sqm of green walls and 18 large suspended grow rings / hanging-planters, along with four water features. To further complement the focus of the works on the environment, health and well-being was the completion of five-star end-of-trip facilities.
Fully occupied following the completion of the extensive urban renewal project, the buildings are predominately leased to a range of Federal and State Government tenants.
- Centrally located office buildings close to public transport, major office precincts, retail amenity and parkland
- Buildings are well built with good services specification as they were built by the Federal Government for the ATO
- Strong history of government tenant occupation
- Opportunity to broaden the appeal of the buildings to corporate tenants with proposed ground floor refurbishment works
- One of only three sites in the CBD over 5,000sqm with future commercial development potential