The Complex is one of the most significant land holdings in the heart of the Brisbane CBD, providing reliable, defendable income with specific value add opportunities.
A portfolio of three office buildings with Federal and State Government tenant covenants, centrally located on one of the largest land parcels allowing future development potential.
The Complex is a portfolio of three office buildings with over 52,000sqm NLA on a 5,500sqm site centrally located in the Brisbane CBD. The property is located on Anzac Square, directly opposite Central Train Station and adjoins the Brisbane Golden Triangle office precinct and Queen Street Mall.
There is a strong mix of surrounding retail, public transport and parkland amenity for tenants, ensuring the buildings will always remain highly sought after.
The buildings are predominately leased to a range of Federal and State Government tenants.
An extensive lobby refurbishment program is planned to create a more inviting experience with modern finishes and an updated end of trip facility. A rebranding exercise following the works will reposition the buildings and create a stronger identity for them in the market. The ground floor upgrade together with new end-of-trip facilities are intended to keep pace with the increasing expectations of the Brisbane commercial market.
- Centrally located office buildings close to public transport, major office precincts, retail amenity and parkland
- Buildings are well built with good services specification as they were built by the Federal Government for the ATO
- Strong history of government tenant occupation
- Opportunity to broaden the appeal of the buildings to corporate tenants with proposed ground floor refurbishment works
- One of only three sites in the CBD over 5,000sqm with future commercial development potential