your security shouldn’t.
We work to a comprehensive framework of corporate governance and risk management procedures to protect every stakeholder.
Best of breed management that is focused on true asset quality is embedded in our DNA. Our approach to analysis is systemised with an Investment Committee of highly experienced property professionals working together for optimal outcomes. This committee is responsible for monitoring the investment throughout its life cycle.
We understand that there is no formula which fits every transaction. Due diligence checklists are tailored and checked constantly to identify asset specific risks and ensure decision makers are fully informed. We work closely with all stakeholders so that documentation and capital structures meet the transaction’s requirements and satisfy our own risk and return objectives.
We value insight above formulas, with our direct and hands on management approach ensuring we retain close control of the transaction throughout its lifecycle. Our responsibility only ends when our investors have received proceeds consistent with the targeted returns.
Matters considered include
- Asset value drivers and due diligence
- Feasibility assessment and modelling
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Counterparty capacity and capability
- Documentation structure and settlement
- Capital management and financial leveraging
- Ongoing management and investor reporting
- Statutory, tax and accounting compliance