A prominent collection of character buildings within a renowned urban village, closely connected to Sydney’s CBD.
The buildings are set to be revitalised and re-purposed to provide a mix of modern, heritage inspired office and retail accommodation.
Just a 10-minute walk (3-minute drive) from the centre of the Sydney CBD, the property is located at the Hyde Park end of Oxford Street, in a popular creative precinct and surrounded by a high density, mixed-use area comprising residential, retail and commercial uses.
The properties have been purchased from the Council of the City of Sydney under a 99 year leasehold arrangement. The collection of properties is well connected to all transport modes including train (Museum and Central railway stations within a 5-8 minute walk), bus (1-2 minute walk) and light rail (8-10 minute walk) and once complete the new metro rail line (5-8 minute walk).
In addition the property is located on a major arterial road which provides immediate access to bus, taxi and abundant ride share modes of transport including Uber. Although in predominantly original condition, the property provides extensive refurbishment possibilities to provide modern, heritage inspired office, retail and hotel accommodation.
The refurbished product is anticipated to be highly sought after given increasing tenant demand for quality, heritage refurbished office space with large floor plates in Sydney.
- Existing uses include retail fronting Oxford Street and Foley Street with upper floors of commercial accommodation
- The property is surrounded by existing and well-established food and beverage offerings and shopping precincts
- Within walking distance of all daily needs and services including banks, supermarkets, gyms, pools and medical services
- Surrounded by numerous parklands and open places including Hyde Park, Harmony Park and Taylor Square
- Offers extensive refurbishment possibilities to provide modern, heritage inspired office, retail and hotel accommodation
SYDNEY | MIXED USE
56-76 Oxford Street 82-106 Oxford Street 110-122 Oxford Street Darlinghurst NSW
Located within a 10-minute walk of the Sydney CBD in a high density, mixed-use area comprising residential, retail and commercial uses