9 Hunter Street is a quality office tower located in the Core Office Precinct of the Sydney CBD with a multi-tenant robust income profile.
Located within the core of Sydney CBD, directly linked to Wynyard station and providing easy access to well established food and beverage offerings and shopping precincts including Pitt Street Mall.
9 Hunter Street is a short walk from Martin Place, Barangaroo, Botanical Gardens and Circular Quay and is located within 600m of Pitt Street Mall and Westfield Sydney, which is Australia’s busiest shopping precinct. The property is situated above one of the city’s busiest food courts and is near some of the city’s best hotels, restaurants and nightlife spots.
The property provides 15,548sqm of NLA and is leased to a diverse mix of tenants. It provides a flexible leasing platform with typical floor plates of 950sqm in single tenant format and has the ability for efficient subdivision for up to 3 or 4 tenants per floor accessed by a central side-core.
- 17 levels of well planned, flexible commercial office space providing good natural light on each floor
- Sought after core CBD location with direct underground access to a major transport interchange
- Surrounded by existing and well-established food and beverage and shopping precincts
- Within walking distance of all daily needs services including banks, supermarkets, gyms, pools and medical services
- Within a future mega-tower precinct under new planning guidelines now released by the Council of the City of Sydney